//
you're reading...
Uncategorized

Giddins & Swann’s Poker Playing Charity Testimonial Bashes

ritz-club-logoTwo of my favourite things are coming together this summer, when the cricket fraternity (and friends) gets together to play Poker and raise some money for charity.

(Note: I’m not involved but have put something up here at my cousin-in-law Tara’s request – as she’s helping run this great event).

Johnno Spence is organising two Cricket poker charity nights at The Ritz Casino this summer (as part of The Ashes series).

The aim is to help to contribute to the testimonials of Ed Giddins & Twitter tyro Graeme Swann and to raise cash for two of the most worthy charities out there.

The charities are:

The PCA Benevolent Fund – it helps current & former cricketers in times of hardship.chestnut_tree_house

Chestnut Tree House – a children’s hospice in Sussex.

The two events are:

Event 1: 9th April – Ed Giddins Testimonial

Event 2: 25th July – Graeme Swann’s Testimonial (in between Investec Ashes Test)

graeme-swannThe Poker format will be £500 per seat with £250 re-buys and add ons for first 90 minutes, dinner and then knock out (from after dinner).

Approximately 60% going to the tournament prize money and the remaining 40% to the two testimonial charities.

Darren Gough, Phil Tufnell and Gladstone Small have confirmed their attendance already for 9 April.

Johnno Spence is offering a slight discount for those that book for both events (which is £900 for both) which would be payable on the 9th of April.

These are two great events, London (& cricket in general) will be buzzing with the Ashes series – and the players are also supporting two fantastic charities. If I’m in London during July – I might see you there.

Otherwise – do these events a favour and tweet / share / retweet / like, etc. Shortlink – here (goo.gl/c8P7F).

If you have any queries – or want to sign up – email Johnno Spence here. Office phone number is available here.

Advertisements

About Liam Casey / betonliamcasey

CEO / Management Consultant / Interim Executive - Ecommerce / Digital / Betting & Gaming. 10+ years betting & gaming experience. Enthusiastic about enthusiasm. Contact via: liam @ betonexperts.com

Discussion

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Liam’s Tweets

Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 982 other followers

Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 982 other followers

%d bloggers like this: